Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Cricut What are You up to? & My Challenge......

http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/01/to-3/

I am teaching a class for some local scrapbooking gals and they wanted to do a valentine's day layout. So here is what I came up with!


I thought it turned out pretty cute!! I must say once again that I will be very glad when I get a better camera because mine is taking some VERY bad pictures!!

Left side:
 Right Side:

 I designed the rosebuds, mailbox, title, and envelopes on MTC. The hearts are the CM heart punch.

Across the world wide web today scrapbookers and paper cafters are challenging them selves to create a Project A Day!!  There are groups that you can pay to join but thought it would be fun just to gather up my friends to challenge ourselves to do this. So I started a Facebook Group so that we could upload our creations and inspire each other to do a layout or paper project everyday in February. You can find it here if you would like to give it a try!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/247728348636280/

We would love to have you!!

Have a Scrappy Happy Day!

Tiffany Leola

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout. It's very clean and cheery looking! Also, I love how organized your scrap space is! Thanks for the ideas! Stopping by Pink Cricut link up. Come check out my page too and join my site!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect layout to recreate..I might have to make one like it for me. Thanks.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete