Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project A Day February Frosted Designs #33

Today starts Day 1 of my Project A Day challenge! Everyday in February I am going to do get a Layout done! At least I hope to!! I'm going to try my hardest!  I hopped over to Frosted Designs for some inspiration!
Here is sketch #33
 Here is my take on it!


All the patterned paper is from the My Minds Eye Delightfully Simple stack. I designed the title and flower in MTC.

Have a Scrappy Happy Day!!
Tiffany Leola

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! Love the big flower and scalloped border! Thx so much for joining us @ FD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!! Photos are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, I like your style!

    ReplyDelete