Monday, January 30, 2012

Glamorous Side Of Scrapping Challenge

Clean and Simple Sunday Week 4
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/2012/01/clean-simple-sunday-week-4challenge.html


The challenge was to:

1.  Must be a new card, no backlinking.
2.  Clean & Simple with a Valentine theme.
3.  Must mention the challenge in your post.
4.  Must link up your card using the Linky below.
 
So here is what I came up with:
I made the ribbon rose. It and the ribbon strip across the bottom are Hobby Lobby Ribbon. The little frame is Colorbok glitter white chipboard accents. The love sentiment is from the Imaginisce To Love & Cherish Collection. I stamped it in embossing ink and then sprinkled Ranger Red Embossing Tinsel over it.


It only took me 15 minutes to make this card!!  Give it a try!
You will have until Saturday, February 4 at Noon EST to link up.

Did I mention there was a prize?!?!?

Have A Scrappy Happy Day!


Tiffany Leola
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. VERY PURTY, Tiffy!! Have a GREAT Day,
    YO MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Great colors and I love the flower. Thank you for joining in on the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete