Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cooking With Cricut #81 Card Outreach

This week our challenge over at Cooking With Cricut was to create thinking of you cards for 6 year old Emily and 13 year old Patty. Both of these little girls are battling cancer.  


I took a 6x12 inch strip of paper and cut it at angles to make the card. Then I scored it at 4 and 8 inches to make it fold up.  I cut the girls names using storybook shadow at 2 inches.  I also used storybook to cut the purple scalloped circles.

Hope this brightens their day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Scrappy Happy Day.

Tiffany Leola


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany, these are super-cute!!! I love the colors you have chosen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so "fierce", Tiff! The girls will love them!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany,
    our cards are just adorable for the girls. The design and colors are really going to be a hit with them. I love that you put their names on the cards. Everyone likes to see things that are personalized.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO SO cute Tiffany!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete