Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cooking With Cricut #77

This week the challenge was to make something with a St. Patrick's Day theme or with rainbows. I remembered these pictures and had to use them! Here is what I came up with:
 I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the cloud, the umbrella, rainy day title, and the rainbow. I cut them all at 4 inches.
 Some people feel the rain, others just get wet. Bob Marley
If you want to see the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.

Have a Scrappy Happy Day
Tiffany Leola

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! I love your layout so bright and cheerful and those pics are darling!! So glad to see some more layout designers on the team!!
    Hugs,
    Heather P - CWC DT
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany,
    Your LO is wonderful. I love the colors you used. And the photos are just adorable.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and the cheery cuts. I love that quote from Bob Marley about seeing rainbows. Such a great fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your layout! Its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TIffany, your layout is very cute! Great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany I really LOVE your lay out and especially the journal tag writing!! SOOO adorable.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a playful layout! great job!
    Hugs, Becky

    www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffany what a SUPER cute layout! I love the colors you chose! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is so sweet and fun!! I love the cuts from Create a Critter - such a fun cartridge!! Great job all the way around!!!!

    ReplyDelete