This challenge comes from the lovely ladies over at Design Dollies. This was my first challenge using a Recipe. Here were the instructions:
This week's recipe is to include:
1) 3 Different Patterned papers, SAME manufacturer if possible
2) A tag
3) An UNCOLORED stamped image
4) RED ribbon(s)
5) Something lime green
1) DCWV blossoms and butterflies
2) the tag I cut out with my cricut using Plantin schoolbook
3) I stamped my flower with black ink and traced it with picket fence stickles.
4) I used red ribbon on the tag
5) I matted my pics with lime green paper.
I had so much fun with this challenge. Nothing like a little inspiration to help you complete some pages.